Saturday, April 11, 2009

Help me get a Haro

Help me earn money to buy this wonderful, wonderful, wonderful bike. I love it so much. With this type of bike, I can bunny hop up a curb, I can wheelie a long time, and I can whip big and do other kinds of tricks. This has 3 piece cranks so it makes it easier to pedal and it has a small sprocket and that makes it easier to pedal too.


To earn money, I can mow your lawn:


I can use the blower (sort of):



I can walk your dog:




I can vacuum:




And I can dust:
I can do lots of things to earn money. Just ask me and I will see if I can do it. It would mean so much to me.

6 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of windows that need washing so you can start Monday after school.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a bunch of stuff we need help with over here! Can you plant flowers or help Dan with the yard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool jb. I'm proud of you for wanting to work for your bike. It may take a long time but stick with it. How much does it cost? We have lots of spiders that need killing around here...jk....but we could use ur help with other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to fly out to Provo you can help me vacuum my apartment, dust, clean the windows and mirrors...and I pay big money. But if not, you can just write me a letter and send it in the mail, and then maybe you'll get a surprise in the mail back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad says,

    I can help you too Jon Bud. You can earn money by coming to work with dad and move 2000 pound steel gurders and then we can install signs on the top of that 100' building. Its fun riding up on the crane. It only sways 6' to 8' at that height. If you're good I'll let you hang over the edge.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jon, are you a good babysitter? Lys and Addi need someone to watch them so I can go shopping!! So, ummm, when can you get here? I might be gone all day, so can you make them lunch and dinner? DO you cook? Also, Addi will need a nap, so read her a couple stories and rock her to sleep. Lys needs you to wipe her after she poops, are you ok with that? Also, when they play in the back, you need to protect them from the rattlesnakes and scorpions. Are you brave enough? While Addi is napping, Lys likes to play princesses and dress up. She'll want you to play too and even join her in a tea party. We pay $250 a day. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete